We have put a Butlers twist on a wine and fish pairing this Easter.
Showcasing one of our super popular tinned fish items with an incredible wine to really bring the day together.
OLASAGASTI BONITO TUNA IN OLIVE OIL 120G - Since the 1800s Olasagasti has been preserving fine seafood with a process perfected over generations of experience. Olasagasti is a company born out of the merging of two beautiful cultures, a union that has lived on to bless us with elegant tins full with authentic flavour . Alongside their extensive knowledge their secret ingredient is the Cantabrian Sea. Reaching across 500 miles of the Basque coast, its chilly waters provide expansive breeding grounds for bounteous seafood which is sourced sustainably with the upmost respect for the region and its inhabitants.
Arousana Luzada Albarino 2021- This is from the birthplace of Albarino production, Rias Baixas in Galicia, this wine is just delicious!
Produced by Paco and Lola, a young and modern winery actively involved in sustainable production. They are one of three partners involved in LIFE + Atlantic Vineyards, an initiative committed to minimise the use of chemical products through innovation. The flavour is everything you would expect from this iconic style; dry and crisp with saline minerality apparent from the close proximity to the Atlantic ocean, and buckets of ripe stone fruit.
Make the most of this duo by preparing a Mediterranean style tuna pasta salad made with cooked pasta al dente, Olasagasti Bonito tuna fish, red onion, cherry tomatoes, olives, cucumbers and fresh herbs with a lemon yoghurt dressing.
- In a large pot of water, cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- While the pasta cooks, make the dressing. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and set aide.
- Drain the pasta and allow it to cool. You can rinse the pasta with cold water if you want to speed up the cooling process.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta, tuna fish and the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour the lemon yogurt dressing over the pasta salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or allow to sit for about 30 minutes, covered in the refrigerator so the flavours meld together
We have created a special discounted offer of these two products for you to get a fantastic deal alongside this pairing! Get one while stock lasts!!
Good Friday Fish Pack